Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Current Affairs >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

How to make our country corruption free?

August 15, 2010   by: Kumaresh    Points :2   Category :Current Affairs    
Dear Friends,

What steps should be taken to make our country corruption free?

Please share your views.

Thanks,
Kumaresh

Responses
Author: meensatwork           
Posted Date: 08/15/2010     Points: 6    

It is a good question for which we are searching the answer for long time.

1.I think the first and foremost step to reduce corruption is to make our judicial system stronger.Presently our judicial system is so good that it took more than 20 years to give the verdict in Bhopal gas tragedy.If our judicial system is like this,how we can except quick actions in cases involving corruption.

2.There should be a fight for corruption similar to the fight for our freedom.But i don't know whether these things will be possible?

3.A new party should form government in every state so that it will take some time for them to know about corruption.So during that period we can expect a corruption free state.

Unless all the people fight for corruption, it cannot be demolished.

Author: Shrihari Sawant           
Posted Date: 08/16/2010     Points: 3    

I don't think it is possible to make our country free from corruption.
If you see our History corruption in India is like heredity in the blood of any body so called leaders.
This corruption itself has made the Mughals and British to rule and ruin India.
The same thing is being carried even today which has to some extend put the breaks on prosperity and development of our Country.

Set your Goal in Life and Move towards it

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

Will Salman Khan''s film Chillar Party get Tax free status in all the States of the country?
Will Salman Khan''s film Chillar Party get Tax free status in all the States of the country? Salman knows it this movie gets sanction of Tax-Free, he will have to face monetary loss. But still his good intention of extending access to more viewers is to be appreciated.

Is it okay to do push-ups in between free weights?
I do my exercises at home for about 45 minutes in the evening. I start with warm-up, push-ups, free weights & end my session with sit-ups & stomach crunches.

I do around 45 push-ups easily in three sets.

But sometimes while doing free weights I feel like going for push-ups again in-between the sets. So I end up doing around 30 more push-ups. And I can do these also very easily.

Is it okay to do push-ups in-between?

Free stock market tips
USA market is moving up, Europe also recovering so for 15th June Indian market will open 200 points high (sensex).
Sensex was closed yesterday at 17412 and it will open above 17600.

Buy Unitec At Rs70 and hold it for a week it will touch Rs78 .

Buy Nifty 5200 put when market is up wait for 1 week make 50% profit of your investment

How I make mouth fatter?
Hi,

I am Kiran Kumar from India. Please anyone tell me How I make mouth fatter?

Make unlimited money in your liberty reserve account.
many persons ever say if its possible to make real and endless money in their liberty reserve account.I would like to inform you all that it is very easy to make even more than $200 daily in your liberty reserve.Just visit this site www.lrfastcash.blogspot.com and get started.

Latest Questions From the Same Category

How to complain about mentally ill government officials extremely infatuated with young women half t
Which is the best way to complain about mentally ill government officials who falsely claim that the domains on which an engineer has spent her hard earned money, belong to their lazy slim bsc pass young girlfriend sunaina, residing at devki krupa, la campala colony, panaji, goa siddhi mandrekar who in reality have not spent a single paisa on the domain names.
These young women are just lazy liars with powerful boyfriends who will never earn enough money to register or renew many .in domain names, but the government officials are probably bribed by google and tata to abuse their powers to spread these false rumours promoting their liar girlfriends.
Any suggestions to make these powerful officials and their lazy liar young girlfriends behave honestly for a change. Mental illness of officials can be the only reason why sunaina, siddhi mandrekar, nayanshree are showered with so many powers despite not spending a single paisa or doing any work.

How to take legal action against an NRI?
How to take legal action against an NRI for giving fake references to his friend, claiming that she is an engineer with twenty years experience, to appoint her to important positions in intelligence agencies, when she is not an engineer or has any experience. He is probably supported by GOOgle and Tata in this scam, reporting emails as scams.

How to find salaries, perks and pensions in indian intelligence agencies?
How to find salaries, perks and pensions in indian intelligence agencies? It appears that many women have got fake references of twenty years experience from powerful officials, when they have no experience, and are not even engineers in most cases, to get lucrative positions in government agencies at the expense of an experienced engineer who these powerful officials are jealous of, hate and want to destroy her life.

Which is the best organization to help scam victims in India
A single woman, online exporter has been a victim of very big scams by at least seven powerful individuals, would like to know the best organization in the country to help the scam victim, get justice, and recover the money stolen?

How common are fake references of experience for extremely important government jobs in India?
How common are fake references of twenty years experience for extremely important government jobs in India, when the person in reality has no experience at all? How can the person whose experience is misused for fake references, get these appointments reversed?

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us