Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Current Affairs >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Which country is named after a tree?

October 08, 2010   by: Sushila S Iyengar    Points :2   Category :Current Affairs    
Which country is named after a tree?

Responses
Author: Sushila S Iyengar           
Posted Date: 10/11/2010     Points: 1    

Brazil is named after the "Pau Brasil tree" .

Regards
sushila

Habit, if not resisted, soon becomes necessity.
Author: Mathi           
Posted Date: 10/12/2010     Points: 1    

Thanks mam, really now a days I have no time to answer all the questions. sure I will try to answer my maximum level.

GOD IS ONE. HE/SHE IS BEYOND OUR THOUGHTS.

Cheers
Mathi

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

Is India really a poor country?
Many times i could not agree this fact. I read in news that the cricketer Dhoni has signed a contract for Rs.200 crore with an advertising company. If a company is able to spend this much amount on a single person,why can''t they spend some of the money to help the poor people.There are many rich people in India who keep all the money with themselves.If they give some of them to poor people, india will not be a poor country.

Which is the best country for doing course related to psychology?
My friend is planning to do psychology in abroad and so which is the best country for that?

which country is known as Land of Lakes?
Do you know :

Which country is known as Land of Lakes?

Thanks,
Kumaresh

which country is densely populated by marsupials (a kind of mamal)
hi dears
pl answers.

which country is densely populated by marsupials (a kind of mamal)

Which country grows the largest amount of pineapples in the world?
Answer please

Which country grows the largest amount of pineapples in the world?

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Shame Mulayam Singh Yadav
Supremo of Samajwadi Party said about rape case that Ladkon se Galtiyan Ho Jati hai. Death sentence is not justified and if possible I will change this law. I think it worst statement of this leader. Ladkon ke galti ke Saja Ladkiyan kyon Bhugtey.

Rubbish statement of SP leader Ajam Khan
I read in news paper Ajam Khan said that Kargil war was won by muslim soliders. It is limit, why they are speaking all rubbish, India soldiers are only Indian why they are dividing them in cast and religion. It is crime , it is evil.

Kashmiri students raid slogan in favour of Pakistan
When in Asis cup Pakistan defeat India some students from Kashmir who are studying in UP raise slogan in favor of Pakistan. Collage management suspend all of them and also file to case of traitor. I think attitude of both are not fair. What is your views.

About Human rights violation and sexual harassment cases filed in RAW
There was a newspaper report about Human rights violation and sexual harassment in RAW. Does anyone have any information about whether these cases were filed by employees of RAW against other employees, or were filed by civilians against RAW for violation of their rights. Any idea about where more information can be obtained about the cases filed, how these cases were settled and the compensation if any obtained for these cases?

How to report wastage of tax payer money for personal gain?
How to report wastage of tax payer money for personal gain? Does complaining to the CVC or CAG help?

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us