Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Current Affairs >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Which country is named after a tree?

October 08, 2010   by: Sushila S Iyengar    Points :2   Category :Current Affairs    
Which country is named after a tree?

Responses
Author: Sushila S Iyengar           
Posted Date: 10/11/2010     Points: 1    

Brazil is named after the "Pau Brasil tree" .

Regards
sushila

Habit, if not resisted, soon becomes necessity.
Author: Mathi           
Posted Date: 10/12/2010     Points: 1    

Thanks mam, really now a days I have no time to answer all the questions. sure I will try to answer my maximum level.

GOD IS ONE. HE/SHE IS BEYOND OUR THOUGHTS.

Cheers
Mathi

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

Is India really a poor country?
Many times i could not agree this fact. I read in news that the cricketer Dhoni has signed a contract for Rs.200 crore with an advertising company. If a company is able to spend this much amount on a single person,why can''t they spend some of the money to help the poor people.There are many rich people in India who keep all the money with themselves.If they give some of them to poor people, india will not be a poor country.

Which is the best country for doing course related to psychology?
My friend is planning to do psychology in abroad and so which is the best country for that?

which country is known as Land of Lakes?
Do you know :

Which country is known as Land of Lakes?

Thanks,
Kumaresh

which country is densely populated by marsupials (a kind of mamal)
hi dears
pl answers.

which country is densely populated by marsupials (a kind of mamal)

Which country grows the largest amount of pineapples in the world?
Answer please

Which country grows the largest amount of pineapples in the world?

Latest Questions From the Same Category

132 students killed by millitants in Pakistan
132 students of one army school in Peshwar(Pakistan) killed by talibans. It is cowardly deeds of evils.

High flier of India politics come together to face PM Modi
Six vateran leader of Indian Politics Lalu Prasad, Mulayam Singh, Choutala, Devigoura and Nitish Kumar join their hand to challange modi. Funny thing is that they join their hand for nagetive agenda, defeat Modi.

Bollywood''s comedian, actor, director producer, Deven Verma no more
Deven verma who is popular comedian of bollywood died on 2 December 2014.

which will be third language
It is question in these which will be the third language for students, Sanskrit of German.It is my opinion that third language must be any Indian language, it may be Tamil, Telgue or any other Indian language.

Mega celebration of SP supremo Mulayam Sings''s birthday
Samajwadi party celebrate 75 birthday of his supremo Mulayam Singh at large scale and spend hug amount. In my opinion it is just an effort to overcome from dipression which they have because of Narender Modi.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us