Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Hardware >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

IC chips used in computers are usually made of what material?

November 15, 2010   by: Sushila S Iyengar    Points :2   Category :Hardware    
IC chips used in computers are usually made of what material?

Responses

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

How are perfumes made?
How are perfumes made? fragrance

Who made first ice cream?
Do you know?

Who made first ice cream?

Thanks,
Kumaresh

Swing bowlers made India rock.
Indian batting line up didn''t do that well . Only Sehwag scored a century and thats why India was possible to reach score of 223runs but due to the swing bowling of India the wickets of Newzealand team kept going and the Newzealand team got all out on 118 Runs. India is now in the final against Sri Lanka which will take place on 28th . Lets see who will win the Tri-Series. Hope India rocks again.

Anger is the one thing made better by delay.
What is the meaning of famous english proverb -
"Anger is the one thing made better by delay."

What is the horn of Rhinoceros made of?
What is the horn of Rhinoceros made of?

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Maintaining the Personal Computer
I have little doubt in cleaning my PC. Is it good to use any kind of lotions to clean my system''s monitor..?

How To Find Hide Application?
Recently, I pruchased a Sumsung Galaxy Ace. Gradually learn about Galaxy Ace the features the applications. One day I saw two application which I don''t want there, I tried to delete or remove through the system I know. But several attempt unable to remove, then I check in the applications files unavailable there, I assume it is hide. How to delete that?

SIM and RIM instructions .........
SIM and RIM instructions ....

In a pentium microprocessor how many processors are there?
In a pentium microprocessor how many processors are there?

What is meant by battery
A battery is a hardware component that supplies power to a device, enabling that device to work without a power cord. Batteries are often capable of powering a laptop computer for several hours depending on how much power it requires. Today, many high-end devices such as computer laptops and cell phones use rechargeable batteries that allow a user to recharge the battery once depleted of energy. In the picture to the right, is an example of what a laptop battery may look like when removed from the laptop.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us