Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> ExposeKnowledge >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Post seems to have got slipped

June 30, 2012   by: Abhijit Bangal    Points :2   Category :ExposeKnowledge    
Hello admin,
It looks like the article I submitted a couple of days back has slipped out of your eyes. I take my words back if it is not so. But my article "Review of LG 32LK332 ? the HD LCD TV from LG" has been unreviewed for 2-3 days now. Posts of some other writers have been approved on June 27. Mine is still pending. Please see to it.
Regards
Abhijit

Responses
Author: Webmaster           
Posted Date: 06/30/2012     Points: 3    

All Members,

Please do not post such question in the forum section...We will review all the articles soon..if your articles is not reviewed in 15-20 days of submitted date than send us message or post in the forum.

We already explained in the FAQ that article reviewed process may take 1-3 days normal process..in some case may take longer.

FYI: None of the article bypass from our editor or me. We do review all the articles. Don't worry about that..I can assure you on this.

Just for your knowledge some member post 20-30+ articles in a day..we can not approve all his/her article in a day and leave rest members posts.

Please cooperate..

Thanks,
Webmaster
Author: Adi           
Posted Date: 06/30/2012     Points: 5    

Initially when I started to post articles here, my articles were approved within 24 hours. But now some of my articles which were submitted on June 27 are not approved yet. But I don't worry about that. I know that editors need more time to review our articles. So I am waiting patiently for the approval of my articles. But I don't forget to post new articles daily. I am posting daily and do not mind about the approval of my old articles. I know that my articles will be approved one day. It may be within 24 hours or it may take more than 5 days. But my job is posting new articles here and I am doing it consistently.

Author: Abhijit Bangal           
Posted Date: 06/30/2012     Points: 4    

Hello admin,
this will be the last such post you are seeing from me. But this had happened with me before that one of the articles I posted had remained quarantined and when I sent a similar post, you approved the article immediately. That article was about the Taiwan hotel. Anyways, I will make it a point to not show impatience. I know what the admin has to go through.
Please do accept my apologies and forgive me for anything if I hurt me anyhow.
Kind regards
Abhijit

Author: sarosh           
Posted Date: 07/01/2012     Points: 3    

I have full confidence in Admin and sometimes he does take more time to review as it happened in my case also.It took some time to review some of my articles and one article is pending since 15 day's now .Though this is quite a long time, i do believe that it will be reviewed within a day or two for sure

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

I am not able to post articles
I am not able to post articles and get an error on posting article as:

http://www.exposeknowledge.com/error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/kb/postcontent.aspx

Leaving exposeknowledge.com as cannot post articles
I have decided to quit exposeknowledge.com as whenever i post an article I get an error. When I post the content and click on submit I get an error which says: An error occurred while processing your request. I am sad and do not want to leave but have no option.

I am not able to post article. (Implemented the suggestion)
Morning one member got this problem. Now i am facing it. I don''t know why this problem is occuring.

Is earning amount create for forum post automatically or its edited by editor?
Is earning amount create for forum post automatically or its edited by editor?

Forum post
Hi Webmaster:

Please see the forum post ''Suggestion : Article Editor''. It was created yesterday, but went unnoticed, and as I have given a reply now, I think this needs to come at the top for easy viewing.

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Why nobody is active in this site?
All members of this site stopped their activities in this site. What happened to them? This site is now like a dead site.Any reason behind it?

What makes EK different from other sites?
Well, we may speak about a dozen of similarities between websites. However, I believe there are some unique experiences we get by being a member of a particular website or visiting a particular site regularly. Can you speak about a unique feature or experience you had by being a member of EK?

As I have already mentioned before, I like this website because of its simple nature and usability experience. Having said this, I must mention that the members are loving and caring. The webmasters are co-operative as well and guide us from behind the scenes.

Is EK still paying for submitting articles?
I wrote for EK and got a couple of swift payouts from the site in the past. I still remember the way the site and its valuable members encouraged me to contribute in the past. Then I got busy with life and thus had less time to contribute regularly in the site. Now I am planning to contribute again here. I want to know if the site is still paying for submitting articles?

Members are not active in forum
I am looking that members are not active here, Webmaster plz.look in the matter .

Approve my articles posted long ago
Sir, my articles that posted before it took so much time have not been approved so far. So, kindly review these articles.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us