Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> ExposeKnowledge >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Expose Knowledge Admin....Plz do not remove my post....

September 01, 2012   by: SandeepSunnyJasrotia    Points :2   Category :ExposeKnowledge    
I have submitted two posts regarding the issue that the site is so slow.Both the sites Expose knowledge is on the lazy track...
They removed my both posts...It means that they are hiding the lack of action.
Thats the biggest reason that they do not have much members and most of the members not active....
Admin...plz if you need any help in moderation then I can do the work for you..I have sent you the personal message bt you did not replied....I also want to make your sites better...So plz do not remove this post....And give the response....Smile...

Responses
Author: Webmaster           
Posted Date: 09/01/2012     Points: 3    

Hi,

Sorry to say yes we are very slow sometimes and for some user. There is nothing to hide about it.

And I dont see any discussion can happen on this topic..many times we have given the explanation on the same.

And more than that you have asked us to delete your profile which will be deleted soon. (We will remove all you posts)

For all members: Please DO NOT post such topics in the forum section why approval process is slow? How much time will it take to approve articles? etc. We will delete such posts.

If you have any such concern please message me instead of asking or flooded forum post in the forum section.

Sorry if you/any members feel this comments is harsh.

Locking this thread

Thanks,
Webmaster
This post is locked

Related Questions

How many articles we can post daily in Expose Knowledge
I want to know about the limitation of the posts.So,how many articles we can post daily...Is there any limit like deals and videos..Or we can post as much we can...
Plz suggestion on this...

How to communicate with expose knowledge members?
How to communicate with expose knowledge members?

Regarding Expose Knowledge
By looking at the profile of webmaster of this site, I understood that this site was very recently launched, I think just a month ago. Is this true?

which is your favorite section in expose knowledge
Members,Please tell me the favorite section in expose knowledge like Article,Tips to,How to or Forum..

please specify.

my favorite section is FORUM

and yours.

Add the poll feature in the expose knowledge
I have a suggestion for the webmaster to add the features of poll.due this webmaster take the suggestions quickly by the member which makes this website good and better than others.

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Why nobody is active in this site?
All members of this site stopped their activities in this site. What happened to them? This site is now like a dead site.Any reason behind it?

What makes EK different from other sites?
Well, we may speak about a dozen of similarities between websites. However, I believe there are some unique experiences we get by being a member of a particular website or visiting a particular site regularly. Can you speak about a unique feature or experience you had by being a member of EK?

As I have already mentioned before, I like this website because of its simple nature and usability experience. Having said this, I must mention that the members are loving and caring. The webmasters are co-operative as well and guide us from behind the scenes.

Is EK still paying for submitting articles?
I wrote for EK and got a couple of swift payouts from the site in the past. I still remember the way the site and its valuable members encouraged me to contribute in the past. Then I got busy with life and thus had less time to contribute regularly in the site. Now I am planning to contribute again here. I want to know if the site is still paying for submitting articles?

Members are not active in forum
I am looking that members are not active here, Webmaster plz.look in the matter .

Approve my articles posted long ago
Sir, my articles that posted before it took so much time have not been approved so far. So, kindly review these articles.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us