Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> ExposeKnowledge >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Discontinue Deals and Videos Sections

February 22, 2014   by: Webmaster    Points :2   Category :ExposeKnowledge    
Hi All,

We decided to discontinue Deals and Videos sections from www.exposeknowledge.com from immediate effect as this section does not add value to this website.

All the point gained by Deals and Videos section (Feb 22, 2014) will not be affected and will be added to the total earned points.

Thanks
Webmaster

Responses

This post is locked

Related Questions

How to find duplication of Deals and Videos?
Is there any way to find if the deal or video is already posted?

Is limitation needed on the number of deals/videos posted per day?
Friends,
Your suggestions are needed on this.

Deals section
The new section, which is introduced, is nice. (One minor issue-The spelling at the top of the page which opens, reads "Delas"-Please correct)

Will the webmaster be posting the deals or is it open to anybody?

Provide a deleting options for Deals
hi
I opened a new tab for checking and I forgot to close. Further I submitted on the test page, but it was not submitted. Then I went back and I saw There are so many Deals were entered. please provide an delete option there.

sorry for the trouble

Is Review needed for Deals also?
Hello Webmaster,
I think Deals section accepts posts automatically.I found a deal titled "A view of facebook and google offices" which is not explaining any deal and taking it to a person''s blog.Please remove these kind of posts irrelavant to the topic.

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Why nobody is active in this site?
All members of this site stopped their activities in this site. What happened to them? This site is now like a dead site.Any reason behind it?

What makes EK different from other sites?
Well, we may speak about a dozen of similarities between websites. However, I believe there are some unique experiences we get by being a member of a particular website or visiting a particular site regularly. Can you speak about a unique feature or experience you had by being a member of EK?

As I have already mentioned before, I like this website because of its simple nature and usability experience. Having said this, I must mention that the members are loving and caring. The webmasters are co-operative as well and guide us from behind the scenes.

Is EK still paying for submitting articles?
I wrote for EK and got a couple of swift payouts from the site in the past. I still remember the way the site and its valuable members encouraged me to contribute in the past. Then I got busy with life and thus had less time to contribute regularly in the site. Now I am planning to contribute again here. I want to know if the site is still paying for submitting articles?

Members are not active in forum
I am looking that members are not active here, Webmaster plz.look in the matter .

Approve my articles posted long ago
Sir, my articles that posted before it took so much time have not been approved so far. So, kindly review these articles.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us