Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Technology >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

2captcha.com - a site to earn money online

October 10, 2014   by: Joina    Points :2   Category :Technology    
Captcha works are possible online. What is your opinion about 2captcha.com for earning money? Is it a legit site?

Responses
Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 10/10/2014     Points: 1    

i am listening first time from you, plz write in detail about this site. i wort you about one survey site from which i earned and also get paid 50$.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 10/14/2014     Points: 7    

Captcha works are data entry works which we can do online. According to the members opinion these sites are genuine and payment process is very clear. Here you can earn $1 for 1000 keystroke if you can type without mistakes. It is a best site for people who have good typing skill. Captcha entry work is a process of converting captcha image into text format for the use of web. I think that 2captcha.com is a new captcha site to do online data entry jobs. We can download the captcha software to do this job offline. I did these kinds of job earlier but I couldn't continue the job because of some personal issues. The problem of this job is that sometimes we can't understand the images coming on the screen.

Actually I have plan to do more jobs and earn handful of money. But now the situation is totally against me. I will ask you you stands for Anil) about this survey site when I become free.

Posted Date: 10/15/2014     Points: 3    

i read about this type of job. indeed it is very hard to understand captcha images. i am a professional typist but at present i am not doing typing work. i recd 5$ from Ayuwage. Most of PTC sites have some problem with paypal. if you know tell me which money transfer site, other than paypal is suitable for we indians. Thanks

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 10/15/2014     Points: 6    

I also have paypal account. But I didn't get the money from keyforcash.com once. After that I stopped all my online jobs which transfer money into the paypal account. I understood that it is time waste. Some captcha sites transfer money into our bank account. So I have plan to do some captcha works if I get the money into my bank account. Paisa.com is a very famous money transferring site now. But I am not familiar with that site. I don't know whether this site is available for Indian people. If you won't give your pancard number and bank account details into your paypal account, they won't receive money from any sites. Sometimes that may be the reason for not getting money from PTC sites. So please check your paypal account and find out whether you have given all necessary information into your paypal account.

Author: laratomb           
Posted Date: 05/19/2016     Points: 4    

I am not sure about the one that you have specified. There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such business.I suggest reselling business is a good way to earn through online.By becoming a reseller with [URL=http://www.goresellers.com/]Goresellers.com[URL]you
can start selling web related services.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller.

They are legit as far as I went through the reviews and legitimacy checking sites like Scamadviser.com

Posted Date: 08/22/2016     Points: 1    

Gorsellers is paid site if you know about any free site than post URL here. Thanks

Author: Pankaj Sharma           
Posted Date: 10/31/2017     Points: 1    

There are lots of website who claim best site for online earning.
I am listing first time about this site.

http://www.trionds.com/

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

Earn money online !!
Hi i have a site which provides you money earning facilities.
Referrals is an option but main work is data entry , form filling , etc.
It has 0% investment but can give you good returns.

http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3106436

just copy and paste the above link is your browser and register.
Thank you

how to earn money online by playing games
how to earn money online by playing games

Write articles and earn money online
All our services (posting articles, referring friends, submitting web-links, commenting, reading and forums)are FREE and all Indian citizens are eligible to participate.

Boddunan Revenue Sharing Program: Earn money with Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Click here to learn more.

Articles Submission: Write articles, submit and make money up to Rs. 100 for all quality articles which are not posted anywhere. Learn more..

Refer Friends: Do you have a good friends network or do you have capability to attract many users to boddunan.com? You can earn up to Rs. 250 for each referral you made. Learn more..

Participate in the contests: Now participate in the exiting contests and win cash rewards and gifts. Visit forums for more information. Visit forums..

Top voter of the day (Daily contest): Vote on maximum polls in a day and win Rs.25 cash reward every day.

Group Discussion Contest: Participate in the group discussions and win cash prizes and points.

Member of the Week:Be active on website and win upto Rs.50 every week.

How do Boddunan makes the payments to members?

When a member earns money from Boddunan, we give ''cash credits'' to members. Cash credits are same as cash in real world, but the amount will be paid to members only when it reaches a minimum limit of Rs.1000.

When your cash credits reach the minimum threshold limit amount, we will then issue a cheque to you.

http://www.boddunan.com/register.html?referrer=BN_SARITHA1

Earn extra money online
All of us are looking for some extra income but most of the sites online are scam. So it becomes very difficult to identify the legitimate ones. Recently I have joined a site which is really good. Initially I had no trust in it but 2 days ago I received my first payment and I feel great. This is my first online income. Take a look at the site

http://tinyurl.com/b268ggg

May be you will like it too the way I liked it !!

Is this site really pays money
I''m new to here and i want to know weather this pays really or not. The orginality of this site is decided by the number of responses

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Is today''s hot gadget tomorrow''s cold gadget
Holding a brand new mobile gives a pleasure experience. However, after a couple of years holding the same mobile may not bring such a heart warming experience as before. Our big screen mobile gets smaller in due time. So funny...

Technology changed our life style
We all forgot about the pre-internet and pre-mobile era when we were writing letters and sending cards to our loved ones. Technology totally changed our life style.

2captcha.com - a site to earn money online
Captcha works are possible online. What is your opinion about 2captcha.com for earning money? Is it a legit site?

What is iPhone?
iPhone is very common among new generations. Actually what is it? Is it a phone like telephone and mobile phone?

Mylot stopped paying money
Mylot was a very famous site to make money online. So many people earned lots of money from this site. But now this site is not paying money to its members. Do you know the reason?

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us