Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Current Affairs >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Former President of India Dr. Kalam No more

July 27, 2015   by: anil gupta    Points :2   Category :Current Affairs    
Former President of India died today. God bless peace to his soul.

Responses
Author: Webmaster           
Posted Date: 07/27/2015     Points: 1    

RIP...

Thanks,
Webmaster
Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 07/31/2015     Points: 3    

Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam's death is a big loss for our country. "Simple living and high thinking" exemplifies the life this great person. The former president of India, Dr. Abdul Kalam was a gracious host, a great leader and absolutely dedicated to the goal of a developed India. India was fortunate to have had as its president a role model of integrity and and devotion to duty.

Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 07/31/2015     Points: 2    

You are right and you write enough for this great person. I have not any word to write. It is our duty to respect every president of India but Kalam sir is person to whom we respect regards because we love him we like him.

Posted Date: 09/22/2015     Points: 4    

Nobody can forget Dr A P J Abdul Kalam and his performance very easily. I can say that He was a very efficient ruler of our country. His leadership qualities, broad minded personalities and the ability to work hard make this person different from others. He loved children very much and gave much importance to education. He visited so many schools all over India and motivated the children through his speech. He taught the children the importance of education.

Posted Date: 09/24/2015     Points: 3    

It is right that he was the first person of country but he never behave like a ruler. I read book which is written by his personal secretary. He wrote that Dr. Kalam never like Band galey ka coat and long dress ( Achkan).Blue color shirt and sleeper was his first choice. I will share here some more about Dr. Kalam.

Posted Date: 09/28/2015     Points: 1    

That means that he liked to lead a very simple and humble life. If you know more about him, you can share the information with your ek friends.

Posted Date: 09/29/2015     Points: 2    

yes, welcome, when Dr. Kalam visit first time, after electing president, he called to me the owner of d class hotel where he took his meal, when he is working as scientist at Thumba, he also invite to cobller.

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

Who is the president of India?
Do you know him.

Who is the 12th President of India?

Who is the 12th President of India?

Who was the first Chief Justice of India to act as the President of India?
Who was the first Chief Justice of India to act as the President of India?

Who was the First Muslim to be elected as the President of the India National Congress?
Who was the First Muslim to be elected as the President of the India National Congress?

The fourth President of India was
The fourth President of India was

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Bidhya Bhandari - the first woman President of Nepal
The Parliament of Nepal elected communist lawmaker Bidhya Bhandari as the country''s first woman President after the adoption of a landmark constitution last month.

Birth day of Dr. Kalam
Yesterday was 84th Birthday of Ex President of India Dr. A.p.J. Kalam. Here students celebrate this day as student day. Happy Birthday Dr. Kalam.

Santhara is suicide and salvation
Santhara (also Sallekhana, is the Jain(Jainism) practice of voluntary and systematic fasting to death. High court of Rajasthan said that it is sucide. But Jain community said that it is way of attaining moksha. What is right?
http://www.firstpost.com/india/debating-santhara-the-jain-practise-isnt-suicide-but-indian-laws-dont-see-it-that-way-2408134.html

Who is great Auranjab or Dr Kalam
Government of India change name of Aurangzeb Road at Delhi. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam road. Now in these it is question of debates that Auranjzeb was a hero or villian. It is right or wrong to change to the name of road. I am in favoure of this change, and you?

Hottest Issue, Reservation
In these day Gujrat is on fire. One cast of this state demanding reservation in Government job. They are on agitation and it claimed more than 10 life and property of some thousands crores burned by agitators. It is joke here that a son of IPS of IAS wants reservation.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us