Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Current Affairs >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Who is great Auranjab or Dr Kalam

September 06, 2015   by: anil gupta    Points :2   Category :Current Affairs    
Government of India change name of Aurangzeb Road at Delhi. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam road. Now in these it is question of debates that Auranjzeb was a hero or villian. It is right or wrong to change to the name of road. I am in favoure of this change, and you?

Responses
Author: AJAY           
Posted Date: 09/07/2015     Points: 2    

I believe the government knows best what prompted them to do so. Personally I believe it could have chosen any new or no name road to do so. It doesnt sound good to honour someone at the expense of other. However, this is my personal opinion only and others may feel free to disagree with me.

Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 09/07/2015     Points: 1    

Explain at who's expense. Question who deserve this regards Dr. Kalam or Aurangzeb.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 09/08/2015     Points: 4    

Aurangzeb was the Mughal Emperor who lived in seventeenth century. He was only in history and the people of this century do not know much about that great personality. But Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is still in our mind because he was the man of 21st century. He was a great leader who passed away recently. People cannot forget him soon because he was a very capable President of our country. In my opinion, there is no mistake to change the name of Aurangzeb road to Dr A P J Abdul Kalam road.

Posted Date: 09/10/2015     Points: 2    

Yes I am also saying it. Dr. Kalam devote he whole life for the nation. he was very honest person. Just I read one book "Memory Bytes" written by P.M. Nair sectery of Dr. Kalam when he was president of India. I know how is Dr,Kalam. Althugh this book have only one chapter about DR. Kalam.

Author: AJAY           
Posted Date: 09/14/2015     Points: 4    

It's not the question of who or what? What I meant above is simple - both are great in their own ways and it would have been better if a no name or new road is chosen in this regard. In our country there are countless roads and streets, especially in the interiors of big cities where people are struggling to get a proper address or identity about where they live. Keeping this point in view the above reply was given. However, every individual has his/her own view points and as stated in the thread itself I agree it's a debate topic and no point giving stress to one's own view only.

Posted Date: 09/15/2015     Points: 1    

I am agree with you, this question raise because some person don't like it.

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

SQUASH - is great for stamina
well this is for any squash players out there like me ....actually more like squash obsessed people! its a great game for gaining loads of stamina , but remember tht it puts alot of strain on the knees, so it is essential to balance tht out with regular strength training for the knee region

A man is great by deeds, not by birth
Chankya told " A man is great by deeds, not by birth "

What do you think about it?

Please share your views.

Thanks & Regards
Kumaresh

She is a great singer , but not lady-Riddle
please answer.

Describe Great bath
Describe Great bath? bath

A great site on animals
Hi All-

Check out this useful site..
www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/animals/Animalbabies.shtml

A good site to know about the terms for Males, Females, Babies, and Groups of Animals

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Bidhya Bhandari - the first woman President of Nepal
The Parliament of Nepal elected communist lawmaker Bidhya Bhandari as the country''s first woman President after the adoption of a landmark constitution last month.

Birth day of Dr. Kalam
Yesterday was 84th Birthday of Ex President of India Dr. A.p.J. Kalam. Here students celebrate this day as student day. Happy Birthday Dr. Kalam.

Santhara is suicide and salvation
Santhara (also Sallekhana, is the Jain(Jainism) practice of voluntary and systematic fasting to death. High court of Rajasthan said that it is sucide. But Jain community said that it is way of attaining moksha. What is right?
http://www.firstpost.com/india/debating-santhara-the-jain-practise-isnt-suicide-but-indian-laws-dont-see-it-that-way-2408134.html

Who is great Auranjab or Dr Kalam
Government of India change name of Aurangzeb Road at Delhi. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam road. Now in these it is question of debates that Auranjzeb was a hero or villian. It is right or wrong to change to the name of road. I am in favoure of this change, and you?

Hottest Issue, Reservation
In these day Gujrat is on fire. One cast of this state demanding reservation in Government job. They are on agitation and it claimed more than 10 life and property of some thousands crores burned by agitators. It is joke here that a son of IPS of IAS wants reservation.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us