Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Lifestyle >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

When you choose your friends

September 21, 2015   by: Joina    Points :2   Category :Lifestyle    
Choose friends who make you feel confidence and who help you in your needs. There is nothing better than being surrounded by good friends. Isn't it?

Responses
Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 09/25/2015     Points: 2    

Yes I am agree everyone must have one or two close friends. When we meet some one frequentily than after some some special bonding develop in between. It is process of selection of friends. It is natural.We are sharing our views here for long time, so we are friends, virtual friends.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 09/28/2015     Points: 7    

We meet so many people in our daily life. Some of them become our friends. We cannot accept everybody as our friends if ones character and attitude are extremely different from ours. Be careful when we choose our friends. If we are surrounded with good friends, we can lead a good life and we will get respect and recognition from others. True friends are real gifts in our life. If we get bad friends who always lead you in wrong ways, you will lose your value in the society. People who get lots of good friends are always lucky. They can succeed in life. An old adage says "a man is known by the company he keeps". By choosing whom we take on as our friends we are charting our own destiny. It is very important to be surrounded with positive people. One important thing we have to learn in life is that we should decide clearly as to whom we want to hang around with. This is a crucial thing because our friends will decide what kind of life we will have.

Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 09/29/2015     Points: 3    

You are very serious about friendship. But it is my opinion relation of friend ship is not much important that decide our life. More relation in our life is important. Our family member also important for us. Can you break your relation with family member for a friend. I cann't. For me other relation is also important.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 10/06/2015     Points: 4    

You are right. Always give prime importance to our family members. Blood is thicker than water. But man is a social animal. A family cannot live without depending others. If we have good friends in our neighborhood, they are always ready to help us when we face any serious problems. We need the corporation of other people around us.If we can maintain a healthy relationship with those people whose character is somewhat alike with our character, our life will go smooth without any difficulty.

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

Hai Friends.
Hai Friends,
This is Deepti. I am new member here.

Can you please guide me with the up going contests or the earning methods here.

Thank You...
Deepti.

Hello Friends
Hello Friends,

I joined this site today. Hope i can learn something new from here.

Friends:Give your attendance here? It will help to know how much our friend active daily?
Friends:Give your attendance here? It will help to know how much our friend active daily?

I am creating this thread to getting attendance of members daily.

If member come online and login to boddunan then he give attendance like this

Santosh kumar singh

Present count 1

date 18 June 2010

Same if other come on same date then present count will be 2.

So for one member only one reply allowed in a day.

on next day present count will start from Zero.

So at the last we would know how many total member login today.

How to Win Friends and Influence People ?

Fundamental Techniques in Handling People

1. Don''t criticize, condemn or complain.
2. Give honest and sincere appreciation.
3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.

Six ways to make people like you

1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
2. Smile.
3. Remember that a person''s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5. Talk in terms of the other person''s interests.
6. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.

Win people to your way of thinking

1. The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
2. Show respect for the other person''s opinions. Never say, "You''re wrong."
3. If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.
4. Begin in a friendly way.
5. Get the other person saying "yes, yes" immediately.
6. Let the other person do a great deal of the talking.
7. Let the other person feel that the idea is his or hers.
8. Try honestly to see things from the other person''s point of view.
9. Be sympathetic with the other person''s ideas and desires.
10. Appeal to the nobler motives.
11. Dramatize your ideas.
12. Throw down a challenge.

Be a Leader: How to Change People Without Giving Offense or Arousing Resentment

A leader''s job often includes changing your people''s attitudes and behavior. Some suggestions to accomplish this:

1. Begin with praise and honest appreciation.
2. Call attention to people''s mistakes indirectly.
3. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
4. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
5. Let the other person save face.
6. Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement. Be "hearty in your approbation and lavish in your praise."
7. Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
8. Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to correct.
9. Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.

Dear Friends, a suggestion for you all !
Hello Friends,

We have given many suggestions for improving this website and many of them are getting implemented. I request the authors to add the following text "(Implemented)" or any word similar to this in the thread created by you so that the status of the suggestion is clearly visible for all members and new members will have a good impression about the site in the way that this site is giving much importance to member''s views.

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Bad breath in the morning
Our mouth smell foul after a long night''s sleep. Do you know the reason why there is bad smell from mouth after a long sleep?

Heart Attack - Silent in Diabetic
If you are a diabetic patient, beware of silent attack. Some 10 to 12 percent of all heart attacks are painless or silent, but this figure doubles in the case of diabetics.

To prevent mental illness
Mental illness is like any other non-communicable diseases. It can be treated. Will you please suggest some methods to have good mental health?

Unhealthy weight gaining and high blood pressure among teenegers
Study of the researches found that teenagers who spend long hours in front of the internet may be at risk of gaining unhealthy weight and and having high blood pressure.

Green gem, Alovera
The spiky, green gem has a rich history of various cultures and personalities who used the plant''s. Like Cleopatra who applied the gel to her body as part of her beauty regimen, the ancient Greeks who used it to cure everything from baldness to insomnia to the Native Americans called alover the "Wand of the Heaven.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us