Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Lifestyle >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Unhealthy weight gaining and high blood pressure among teenegers

October 08, 2015   by: Joina    Points :2   Category :Lifestyle    
Study of the researches found that teenagers who spend long hours in front of the internet may be at risk of gaining unhealthy weight and and having high blood pressure.

Responses
Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 10/09/2015     Points: 2    

Yes it right but only internet is not responsible for it our eating habits and life style is also playing vital role in gaining weight. How many person like to drink butter milk and lemon water, all is like Pepsi and cola. Teenegers don't like fruits, they like Pizza and Pasta.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 10/12/2015     Points: 6    

Yes you are right,there are number of reasons for weight gaining. Spending time in front of the internet for a long time is only one of the reasons among them. Using the internet is part of our daily life, but it should not consume us. Teenagers use internet for different purposes. They use internet for visiting websites, emailing, playing games, sending messages to their friends and relatives, doing homework, shopping, downloading pictures, soft wares, musics etc, and creating or maintaining webpages. Therefore, it is very important that children and young people should take regular break from their computer or smartphone, and should engage in some form of physical activities. So, it is my suggestions to all parents to limit your children's time at home on the internet. I think two hours a day, five days a week is a good idea to reduce the risk

Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 10/12/2015     Points: 2    

Why two hours a day and five day a week. It is upper limit, they should be used only for right purpose. I don't like to use internet for entertainment. Using internet is like addition. If you allow every day to use it it will be addition.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 10/13/2015     Points: 3    

In CBSE school, children need to collect information from internet to do their assignment. They have to spend a long time to finish their work. If they want to do their homework, they have to go to their school's website to get it. In fact, now a days, children cannot study without internet. Internet is the best tool for clearing their doubts. Therefore, I do not think that spending two hours per day is addiction.

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

What is the osmotic pressure of blood at body temperature?
What is the osmotic pressure of blood at body temperature?

What are the symptoms for low blood sugar and high blood sugar?
Last year my husband had to be hospitalized and we were shocked to know that his blood sugar level was 400. We never knew he had diabetic problem before. After that he was under medication, with daily insulin dose.

But last week suddenly he became unconscious and I had to call the ambulance and rushed him to hospital. The diagnosis was low blood sugar level of 32. I was told that this could have happened due to insufficient intake of food. True, his appetite is being decreased day-by-day.

A Daily Walk Can Reduce the Power of Weight-Gaining Genes
Why walking works: it not only burns calories, but it also counteracts the effects of your fattening genes.

Can ABS be done on weight training days?
I wanted to know should abs be worked on only on the days when one does cardio or can also be done when one has weight training? thanks.

Doubts on Weight Training
i''ve just turned 18 recenlty...im studing to be a commercial pilot...i workout in a gym daily...i do cardio & weight training thrice a week...i do upper body workouts twice on tuesday n saturday n on thursday i do lower body weights...i wanted to know whether doing leg press with heavy weights will affect me since im a young growing girl..i do my leg press with 50lbs on each side that is totally 100lbs n i do 3sets of 15 reps each..pls reply..

thanx!!
juhi

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Bad breath in the morning
Our mouth smell foul after a long night''s sleep. Do you know the reason why there is bad smell from mouth after a long sleep?

Heart Attack - Silent in Diabetic
If you are a diabetic patient, beware of silent attack. Some 10 to 12 percent of all heart attacks are painless or silent, but this figure doubles in the case of diabetics.

To prevent mental illness
Mental illness is like any other non-communicable diseases. It can be treated. Will you please suggest some methods to have good mental health?

Unhealthy weight gaining and high blood pressure among teenegers
Study of the researches found that teenagers who spend long hours in front of the internet may be at risk of gaining unhealthy weight and and having high blood pressure.

Green gem, Alovera
The spiky, green gem has a rich history of various cultures and personalities who used the plant''s. Like Cleopatra who applied the gel to her body as part of her beauty regimen, the ancient Greeks who used it to cure everything from baldness to insomnia to the Native Americans called alover the "Wand of the Heaven.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us