Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> Lifestyle >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Heart Attack - Silent in Diabetic

October 16, 2015   by: Joina    Points :2   Category :Lifestyle    
If you are a diabetic patient, beware of silent attack. Some 10 to 12 percent of all heart attacks are painless or silent, but this figure doubles in the case of diabetics.

Responses
Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 10/16/2015     Points: 3    

I am not diabetic but I have BP problem, it because of my life style. I am not doing any physical work. I am spending whole day in sitting posture. On the name physical work I am using try cycle rikshwa, So in whole I drive it 4 to 5KM. But it is not enough. Good thing is my eating habit. I am not buff of tea cold drinks (cola pepsi etc) and fast food. My principal it eat less chew more. Be healthy.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 10/29/2015     Points: 6    

But all people are not like you. Most of the people, especially the new generations prefer to eat tasty food. They always like to eat hotel food than home made food. Hotel food is always oily and spicy. These types of food are very harmful for our body. Healthy food and regular exercise are the best way to control our body from so many diseases. India is said to be the diabetic capital of the world. Currently, 62 million people are affected by diabetic in this country. India is facing an epidemic of diabetes because of ethnic and genetic predisposition. Diabetic is equivalent to coronary artery disease and so diabetic need to take preventive steps including administration of drugs such as aspirin and statins as in the case of those with coronary artery diseases.

Posted Date: 10/29/2015     Points: 2    

I am agree with you. New generation like to junk food. It is duty of parents to explain them adverse affects of junk foods. Discipline in every field is must including eating habits. Children are innocent but parents are not.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 10/30/2015     Points: 3    

Small children are always innocent. They do not know what is right and what is wrong. But I do not think that all grown up children are innocent. If children are innocent, they are always ready to obey the words of their parents. Some children do what they want to do. They give least importance to the words of others. If situation is like this, we cannot judge the parents because they are helpless.

Posted Date: 10/30/2015     Points: 2    

I m agree with you at present children are very smart. But if we care when children are small then we can teach them about healthy eating habits. If children are not listening but we can leave them on their recent. We will keep trying. Love has power.

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

Free heart surgery for kids !!!
Click the below link for details

http://jblog-freecnbctv18liveonyourdesktop.blogspot.com/search/label/Free%20heart%20surgery%20for%20kids

A good surgeon has an eagle''s eye, a lion''s heart, and a lady''s hand.
CAn you tell friends, what does this proverb indicate?
What is the meaning of it?

Thanks & Regards,
Kumaresh

Software To Attack Android Phones Released
Two security experts released a tool to attack the smartphones that use Google Inc''s Android operating system to Apple''s third stage of global release to persuade the manufacturers to fix a bug that lets hackers read a victim''s email and text messages.

The tool is a so-called root kit that, once installed, allows its developer to gain total control of Android devices, which are being activated by consumers at a rate of about 160,000 units per day, according to Google. "We could be doing what we want to do and there is no clue that we are there," Nicholas Percoco, head of Spider Labs, who long with a colleague released this software!!

For complete news see:
economictimes.indiatimes.com/infotech/so...icleshow/6239317.cms

65-year-old American gets a new heart in INDIA!!
Doctors in the US had given Ronald Lemmer, 65, only a year to live and had scoffed at his idea of going to India for a heart transplant. They told him he would return in a coffin. Today, after a successful heart transplant at Apollo Hospitals in Chennai, Lemmer is smiling. So is India''s medical fraternity. For, till the 1980''s it was the Indians who went to the US for heart surgeries and Americans ever flying down for treatment was inconceivable.

So Now things are changing!! India is rocking!!
What are your views ?

For detailed news please visit
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/65-year-old-American-gets-a-new-heart-in-city-hospital/articleshow/6263509.cms

Cellphone that monitors heart problems and informs doctor !!
Yes,a new cellphone could prove to be a boon for millions of heart patients as it also monitors their conditions.
The Handy Sana, a touch-screen phone, includes an application called Heart Suite, which enables users to measure, record and send electrocardiograms (ECGs). What a technology!!!

Here is the news:http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=96747

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Bad breath in the morning
Our mouth smell foul after a long night''s sleep. Do you know the reason why there is bad smell from mouth after a long sleep?

Heart Attack - Silent in Diabetic
If you are a diabetic patient, beware of silent attack. Some 10 to 12 percent of all heart attacks are painless or silent, but this figure doubles in the case of diabetics.

To prevent mental illness
Mental illness is like any other non-communicable diseases. It can be treated. Will you please suggest some methods to have good mental health?

Unhealthy weight gaining and high blood pressure among teenegers
Study of the researches found that teenagers who spend long hours in front of the internet may be at risk of gaining unhealthy weight and and having high blood pressure.

Green gem, Alovera
The spiky, green gem has a rich history of various cultures and personalities who used the plant''s. Like Cleopatra who applied the gel to her body as part of her beauty regimen, the ancient Greeks who used it to cure everything from baldness to insomnia to the Native Americans called alover the "Wand of the Heaven.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us