Login or Register

Welcome: Guest

Home >> Forum >> ExposeKnowledge >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share  

Why nobody is active in this site?

December 21, 2015   by: Joina    Points :2   Category :ExposeKnowledge    
All members of this site stopped their activities in this site. What happened to them? This site is now like a dead site.Any reason behind it?

Responses
Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 12/25/2015     Points: 3    

Now, I am the only active member of this site. Forum posting is a boring process, if at least one more person is active here. The person who post the forum is the only one to give reply to the given post. I do not know what happened to Anil Gupta who was the most active member of this site. I am sure that he will come again and be active once he read this posting.

Author: kanduri narasimha           
Posted Date: 12/29/2015     Points: 1    

Madam, my resources have not been approving so far for one year. I do not know what is the fault in it.

Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 12/29/2015     Points: 1    

I am not active in these on this site. This site to approving articles. I know from some reliable source that this is closed.

Author: Joina           
Posted Date: 12/30/2015     Points: 4    

I also submitted so many articles in this site, nothing is published yet. Now I stopped to write article here. But I do all other activities here with the hope of getting money for my hard work. Now-a-days, there are no response from the side of admin also. Need to continue my job for exposeknowledge.com. In the beginning it was a very good site and so they got so many members. While the number of members and their involvement were increasing, the site reduced the activities one by one. I cannot take a decision. What is your opinion?

Author: anil gupta           
Posted Date: 01/06/2016     Points: 1    

I send you message check it. If you like, than give me your email ID so I can suggest you.

Please Log In To post reply

Related Questions

Is this site really pays money
I''m new to here and i want to know weather this pays really or not. The orginality of this site is decided by the number of responses

I Am new to this Site
Hello Friends!

I am karthikeyan, I have just registered here.where is it article rules and regulations? Where i post new article?

How to know the total members in this site?
How to know the number of members who have joined this site? How to see the members who are logged in?

How to check the total money earned in this site?
Can somebody tell me where to check this?

Can we know more about this site and the webmaster?
I wish to know more information about this site like.

1. Who is the owner of this site?
2. When this site is started?
3. Where is the server of this site located? India or US?
4. Is our webmaster a male or female?
5. Where is our webmaster located?

If anyone knows answers for these questions, please reply here.

Latest Questions From the Same Category

Why nobody is active in this site?
All members of this site stopped their activities in this site. What happened to them? This site is now like a dead site.Any reason behind it?

What makes EK different from other sites?
Well, we may speak about a dozen of similarities between websites. However, I believe there are some unique experiences we get by being a member of a particular website or visiting a particular site regularly. Can you speak about a unique feature or experience you had by being a member of EK?

As I have already mentioned before, I like this website because of its simple nature and usability experience. Having said this, I must mention that the members are loving and caring. The webmasters are co-operative as well and guide us from behind the scenes.

Is EK still paying for submitting articles?
I wrote for EK and got a couple of swift payouts from the site in the past. I still remember the way the site and its valuable members encouraged me to contribute in the past. Then I got busy with life and thus had less time to contribute regularly in the site. Now I am planning to contribute again here. I want to know if the site is still paying for submitting articles?

Members are not active in forum
I am looking that members are not active here, Webmaster plz.look in the matter .

Approve my articles posted long ago
Sir, my articles that posted before it took so much time have not been approved so far. So, kindly review these articles.

Top Performers     Top Contributors     Share and Earn     Terms of Service    Privacy Policy     Contact Us