Login or Register
Working more than Six Days a Week can be Harmful for your Health
December 18, 2013 by:
Dr. Simran Kaur Points: 12
Working how many days is healthy for you and does not harm your health? Which working hour schedule is good for your health and which is bad? What is healthy working schedule?
With increasing needs of life in today's era for survival, working schedules are also becoming hectic if one wants to earn apt amount of enough money to fulfill needs of daily life, to have comfortable life and to fulfill basic needs of life.
But, question is, "How many days a week one should work so that their health is not harmed? " Working how many days is healthy for you and does not harm your health? Which working hour schedule is good for your health and which is bad? What is healthy working schedule? Working how many days a week is good for your health and working how many days a week is harmful for your health?
The answer to all above questions is here, question was the, how many hours or days a week one should work to have good health. One should work 6 days a week to have good health, as it is established fact on which lot of research is done by scientists that working more than 8 hours a day is harmful for your health, it can put lot of strain on your body. It fatigues your body badly. Same way working more than six days a week can harm your health, if total hours set per day for work is 8 hours. So, on calculation, if each day work hour is 8 hours, total work days a week are 6, then total working hours per week is 48 hours, which are best to keep your body away from deranged health. Working more than 6 days a week is harmful for your health, if total working hours for per day are set 8 hours.
Working more than 6 days a week can put lot of strain on your body, if working hours set for each day is 8 hours. What harmful effects, bad effects working more than 6 days a week, if per day working hours is 8 hours can have on your health are as follow-
1. Working more than 6 days a week, if per day working hours is 8 hours, that is working more than 48 hours a week can put lot of strain, stress on your body, which not only fatigues your body but also drains it out of all the vital energy it have.
2. Lot of stress you all know weaken your immune system and make your body susceptible to various diseases and to various infections. Weaken immune system allow easy passage for disease causing micro-organisms to enter inside human body and cause various health damaging diseases.
3. Working more than 6 days a week, if total working hours for per day are 8 hours, then working more than 6 days a week causes various lifestyle diseases. It puts excessive physical strain on body. Working more than normal threshold can cause exhaust organs which are used most during your work, they get exhausted, homeostatic balance of human body also gets imbalanced, if one is working more than 6 days a week for 8 hours work set for per day. Your body requires adequate rest to restore normal homeostatic balance of body. And, if, this adequate rest of one day a week is not given to human body, if one keeps on working more than 8 hours per day for 6 days a week, then it can cause various diseases of respective organs which get exhausted most during your work.
4. But one thing is sure to occur, that is, chronic fatigue syndrome, if you keep on exhausting your body beyond 6 days a week. It can also cause nutritional disorders. Some becomes under nourished if lot of physical exertions is there and some gain weight if their work involves more sitting.
5. If your work involves more mind exertion, fine eye work, then working more than 8 hours per day for 6 days a week can cause brain fatigue, cause eye strain and also cause sleeping disorders like insomnia. One suffer from symptom of sleepiness at work if they do not get adequate sleep due to their hectic work schedules which involves working more than 8 hours per day for more than 6 days a week. It causes various eye disorders like styes; weaken your eyesight, if lot of fine work is involved for working more than 8 hours per day for more than 6 days a week, that is, constant fine eye work.
6. It can cause constipation in some, diarrhea in some, indigestion, acute abdomen and irritable bowel syndrome in some, if you keep on skipping your meals daily due to your hectic work hour schedule.
7. It can cause low blood pressure in undernourished and high blood pressure in over-nourished. Anemia, hair fall, loss of appetite, loss of weight in undernourished is apt to occur who usually skip their meals due to hectic work hour schedule of working more than 6 days a week for more than 8 hours a day constantly at stretch.
8. Psychiatric disorders are sure to occur to them who work more than 8 hours per day for more than 6 days a week. Various psychiatric disorders which are sure to occur among them are-
a) Phobic disorders.
c) Depression is very commonly found among them.
d) Self doubt, confusions is also very commonly found among them.
e) Irritability, increased anger, either a person becomes more arrogant or more submissive.
So, do not forget to take frequent 10 to 15 minutes break between your 8 hours per day work schedule for 6 days a week. Work only 8 hours per day for 6 days a week to have good health, to enjoy good health. Have rest of one day a week to save yourself from various disorders caused by excessive work strain and to save from various harmful effects which working more than 8 hours for more than 6 days a week have on your health.
Log In to post comment
Plasma Cutters-Working and uses
A plasma cutter is a portable tool that is used to cut steel and other electrically-conductive metals of varying thickness. It employs the power of the 'plasma' to make sharp cuts through thick metal sheets. Payment proof from exposeknowledge.com (for 2nd time with in a week)
Exposeknowledge is a site where you can get Knowledge online on various topics and also you can make money for posting some valuable articles there. Some things that makes a person develop Hard working nature.
For having success in any field working hard is must . This is my article on how to develop hard work. Diet : Fast Weight Loss 5 Pounds in 1 Week
Want to lose weight 5 kg in one week? That is absolutely possible. A diet can be tricky and is not any fun. But if you eat this scheme, you will maintain the fine within one week and lose five pounds. In addition, during this week you something extra to move around, but it is not necessary if there is no time. As long as you keep this diet for 7 days, after you are satisfied on the balance stand. More Security when Working with Your Computer
This article is all about the importance of having knowledge on computer security, data encryption and data maintenance. It also provides you additional information about how to work securely with your computer and saving your confidential information.
Latest Resources From The Same Category
Mouth Ulcer Disease
This article gives you some brief explanation about a disease called mouth ulcer. Easy Availability of These Facilities, have Made People house of Disease
Earlier, it was concluded by medical scientists that people get health deterioration, out of lack of health facilities. Keeping that in mind, they were provided with health facilities. But, now such shocking medical statistics, come forward; from which, medical scientists comes on conclusion that some health facilities, instead of solving health problems; have created much worse, new health problems. Avoid alcohol for a healthy life
Drinking alcohol is not good for our body. But the number of heavy drinkers are increasing day by day. This is an article which explains how intake of alcohol badly affect the people. Hyponatremia: a serious sodium deficiency
Hyponatremia is a silent but a serious diseases that occurs because of sodium deficiency. Here I explain the reasons, symptoms and preventing methods of this disease. Three categories of this disease is also given here. Top ten food for the health of women
Women are physically weak. They need healthy and nutrient food items in each stages of their life. This article explains about top ten healthy food items that are very necessary for women to live healthy.