Login or Register
Alzheimer s Disease
March 21, 2013 by:
Dr. Simran Kaur Points: 12
Alzheimers disease usually affects old age individuals but it does not mean that it cannot affect young or middle age individuals, but most of the cases of Alzheimer''''s disease are found among people aged above sixty or sixty five years.
Alzheimer's disease is a type of dementia in which there occur loss of brain function or you can say impairment of brain function. It usually affects old age individuals but it does not mean that it cannot affect young or middle age individuals, but most of the cases are found among people aged above sixty or sixty five years. But increasing age is not compulsion that you will suffer from Alzheimer's disease in future because there are individuals who are above eighty years and does not suffer from Alzheimer's disease at all.
Alzheimer's disease like other diseases has some set of symptoms which help you identify this disease occurring in a person or give you a diagnostic hint of occurrence of this disease in an individual. The main important and highlighting symptoms of Alzheimer's disease are as follow-
1. Mild cognitive impairment, forgetfulness, difficulty in thinking and concentration and especially difficulty in doing task of daily routine which involves thought process but in past patient was able to perform these daily routine tasks easily, problem started gradually now in performing those daily tasks which earlier the patient was able to perform easily.
2. Forgets names, forget things in early phase of disease, but in later phase of disease forgets names of closed ones not only but also unable to recognize his or her family members.
3. Anger, irritability and aggressiveness increase with the progress of disease. Amyloid plaques and neurofiberllary tangles are found in the brain tissue of patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease on brain scan.
4. Head injuries in past increases the risk of getting or suffering from Alzheimer's disease, that is, in short, head injuries increases predisposition of suffering from Alzheimer's disease. High blood pressure, increased stress and stroke also increases the risk of suffering from Alzheimer's disease.
5. Memory loss or forgets the events that occur recently. Unable to recall what happened just now. Forgets recent events. Difficulty in thinking, thought process is weakened which earlier was very good.
No response found. Be the first to respond to this post
Log In to post comment
Alzheimer's Disease - Introduction and Etiological factor
Alzheimer's disease is otherwise called Chronic brain syndrome. It is characterized by progressive loss of memory followed by general loss of cognitive functions and death. Diagnosing Alzheimer's Disease
The best health advice is to discourage health problems from occurring. Know about Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia among older people. Dementia is a brain disorder that seriously affects a person's ability to carry out daily activities. AD begins slowly, first involves the parts of the brain that control thought, memory and language. Recipes for disease drug bladder stones
Urinary stone disease is dangerous, because people with this disease is suffering from pain when urinating. Than going to the hospital operation which cost quite frequency would recommend that you try this traditional recipe,Than going to the hospital operation which cost quite frequency would recommend that you try this traditional recipe, who knows a recipe that we provide can help you overcome your disease is kidney stone pain. Here's a prescription to treat it Liver Disease
Liver Disease Symptoms and its cure
Latest Resources From The Same Category
Mouth Ulcer Disease
This article gives you some brief explanation about a disease called mouth ulcer. Easy Availability of These Facilities, have Made People house of Disease
Earlier, it was concluded by medical scientists that people get health deterioration, out of lack of health facilities. Keeping that in mind, they were provided with health facilities. But, now such shocking medical statistics, come forward; from which, medical scientists comes on conclusion that some health facilities, instead of solving health problems; have created much worse, new health problems. Avoid alcohol for a healthy life
Drinking alcohol is not good for our body. But the number of heavy drinkers are increasing day by day. This is an article which explains how intake of alcohol badly affect the people. Hyponatremia: a serious sodium deficiency
Hyponatremia is a silent but a serious diseases that occurs because of sodium deficiency. Here I explain the reasons, symptoms and preventing methods of this disease. Three categories of this disease is also given here. Top ten food for the health of women
Women are physically weak. They need healthy and nutrient food items in each stages of their life. This article explains about top ten healthy food items that are very necessary for women to live healthy.