How To Make Mango Ice Cream
May 25, 2013 by:
Writer013 Points: 6
Category: Food & Drinks
How to keep yourself cool during the summer by enjoying some cool and refreshing mango ice cream
Ice cream is an addictive dessert that is popular among both the young and the old alike,
especially during the summer reason when everyone is looking to keep themselves cool. In fact, ice creams come in different colors and flavors and can be made from a variety of ingredients such as chocolate, vanilla to name a few, depending upon your tastes and preferences.
How to make mango ice cream at home
Mango ice cream is a dessert that can easily be made at home.
Here is a list of ingredients and the method that can be used to prepare mango ice cream.
Ripened Mango pulps - 1 cup or 1/2 cup Mango Puree
Sugar powder - 2 cup
Cream - 1 cup or 2 cups non-diary whipping cream
Milk - ½ cup or 1 tbsp Condensed Milk
Cashew nut -1/4 cup
1. Wash and peel the mango skin, cut them into small pieces and put them in a clean bowl.
2. Add two cups of sugar powder to the mango pieces and mix it well for about 5 minutes.
3. Add some cream and milk and use an electric mixer or a blender to mix the mango, cream and milk well.
4. Make sure that the ingredients are blended for a satisfactory mixture and wait for about 10 minutes after mixing the ingredients.
5. Put the mixture in a plastic bowl and place it in the freezer to cool for about 6 hours. Remember freezing depends on the refrigerator used.
6. Once it is frozen, remove it and then break the ice and use the electric mixer and mix it again.
7. Put the mixture again in the plastic bowl and allow it to cool.
8. Repeat this procedure about 2to 3 times for best results.
9. Put the mango ice cream in a bowl and sprinkle it with cashew nut.
10. The ice cream is ready to eat.
Enjoy the mango ice cream and savor the moment while it lasts.
Log In to post comment